Birthday Wishes for Lover [Message Quotes, Picture]

This is taken from wishingideas.com

Lover is always expect something special from his or boyfriend or girlfriend on his or her birthday. On that thing you can wish with Happy Birthday Widhes for Lover on his or her biryhday.

In this article we just cover 20 best happy wishes message for lover. In Wishing Ideas site you will get all kind of wishing ideas that help you to wish your lover and other.  

On this site you will Happy Birthday Wishing Message for Boyfriend and Happy birthday wishing inages with quotes also.

Happy Birthday Wishing Message 

  1. Happy Birthday my Love. I hope you can enjoy every moments of this special day.
  2. Every time I look in you eyes I think that they saying "made for each others" was made just for you and me. My life is incomplete without you .. Happy Birthday My Heart and my Soul too..
  3. I just want to take the time to wish a very special and happy birthday to the most wonderful man in the world.Happy Birthday My Prince
  4. My love for you has a never ending supply.. It will never be lacking.. It will never be dry... Happy Birthday My sweet heart.
  5. When I looked up at the sky that night, I made a wish when I saw a falling star. My wish finally came true, which is why I am here with you. With all of my love, Happy Birthday!
  6. Happy birthday! I can’t tell you how much I love you and how wonderful I feel when I’m with you, especially on your special day. Oops, I guess I just did!
  7. Every second, my love for you grows. By the time you finish reading this message, my love for you will be tenfold. Happy birthday, my love!
  8. If I could put my heart on paper and ink for you, I would have done it. Not because I’m crazy, but to show you how much I love you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
  9. Here is a birthday kiss, a birthday gift, and a birthday wish for my sweetheart who brings joy and bliss into my life. Happy birthday.
  10. There is nothing in this world sweeter than you smile. Today, I wish your moments be filled with joy and cheers. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!
Hope you like this wishes for wish your boyfriend or girlfriend on his or her birthday.  
Powered by Blogger.